Oct - 31
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE 5-PAIR LEAD-IN CLOSURE
Dexgreen offers a wide range of economical maintenance closures that are ideal for re-making faulty legacy joints in the copper network
This 5-pair Dexseal closure is designed for 0.40mm 5-pair or 0.64mm 2-pair cables. Two
extra green-coloured cable clamps are included.
5 PAIR – KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- WATERPROOF RATING: Waterproof rating: IP68 (submersible in
- CABLE ENTRY & SEALING: Cables enter through sides of
closure; sealing is achieved through the use of resilient silicone
- LOCKING MECHANISM: Non-re-enterable – single use only.
using 0.4mm 2-pair cable. Closure can be used for in-line, butt and T-splice applications.
- EASY INSTALLATION: No special tools required to securely close the closure.
- STRAIN RELIEF: All cables entering the splice case are strain relieved using a screw-down clamp. Discrete IDC, Modular and Single Pair In-line connectors can be used.
- DIRECT BURIAL: Cables can be wrapped in DexGreen wrapping tape (code: 51300206) for direct burial application.
- MOISTURE PROTECTION: Prevents water ingress by use of resilient silicone gel under permanent compression. This can be enhanced by using sealing tape.
- EXCELLENT ENVIRONMENTAL CHARACTERISTICS: Robust and reliable under a wide variety of environmental conditions. This is backed up by ongoing immersion/environmental testing.