LEARN MORE ABOUT CLOSURES
Closures are installed in the harshest parts of the telecom access network, where they are exposed to a range of adverse conditions from water immersion to prolonged exposure to UV rays.
Dexgreen has developed a complete range of closures designed for all parts of the access network. Key features include:
- Easy to Use
- Closure installation is intuitive and supported by training videos, installation instructions and many other supports.
- Minimal bespoke tools are required for installation
- Continuous product improvements are made centred around the end user
- Multiple sizes and configurations are available that are suitable for all locations and cable sizes
- Compact design makes the closures perfect for the use in confined spaces, i.e underground manholes
- Low cost, high reliablity make our closures perfectly suited for maintenance applications
- Rugged design make our closures perfect for installation in harsh environments
- Excellent sealing characteristics:
- Joint closures achieve IP68 rating through fast setting resin sealants
Gel closures suitable for underground use through low cost sealing tape
Aerial closures achieve IP54 rating through low cost sealing systems
- High quality materials ensure our closures meet the most stringent telecom operators’ specifications, inluding BT specification LN450B.
- Continuous quality control and monitoring has validated our closures to have extensive lives for use in the network.
- Testimonials from other access networks have validated our closures for use in harsh networks.